We’re working tirelessly to keep Boston on the path to becoming world-class for bicycling. This year, here are our priorities:
- Roll it Forward and community programs continue to do amazing work.
- Increase helmet usage city-wide with the Low Cost Helmet initiative.
- Finish Bicycle Network Plan in conjunction with community advisory committee.
- Install 15–20 additional miles of bike lane.
- Install 500 bicycle rack spaces.
- Offer subsidized Hubway memberships to ensure equity of access.
- Expand safety education to riders and drivers.