The convoy and route information is the same for Bike Week and Bike Fridays.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure meeting up with the convoy.
Join a convoy at the start location or at any point along the route.
- Bedford/Lexington/Arlington — Route Correction!
- East Boston/Chelsea
- Jamaica Plain
- Mattapan/Dorchester/Roxbury — NEW ROUTE!
- West Roxbury/Roslindale — New Start!
The route map is below.
All routes converge on the party at 1 City Hall Plaza, Boston, MA.
Detailed List of Convoy Stops and Time
I. Bedford/Lexington/Arlington — Route Correction!
- Bikeway Source — 111 South Rd. (6:35am)
- Ride Studio Café – 1720 Mass Ave, Lexington, MA (6:55am)
- Lexington Minutemen Trail Entrance — Woburn St. and Hayes Ln. (7:00am)
- Arlington Center- Mass Ave and Swan Pl (7:25am)
- Alewife T-Stop Entrance (7:35am)
- Davis Square T-Stop — Holland St Entrance (7:40am)
- Oak Square– Washington St and Tremont St (7:00am)
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center- Washington St and Cambridge St (7:10am)
- Allston Village- Harvard St and Brighton Ave (7:20am)
- Kenmore Square- Commonwealth Ave and Beacon St (7:30am)
- Commonwealth Ave and Hereford St. (7:35am)
- Peabody Square- Dorchester Ave and Ashmont St (7:00am)
- Fields Corner- Adams St and Dorchester Ave (7:10am)
IV. East Boston/Chelsea
- Central Square Park (7:00am)
- Williams & Cherry St, Chelsea (7:10am)
- McDonald’s Parking lot - Route 99 at Beacham Street, converge with Melrose convoy (7:25am)
V. Jamaica Plain
- Curtis Hall Community Center- Centre St and South St (7:00am)
- Hyde Square area at Centre St / South Huntington / Boylston St (By Canary Square and 7 eleven) (7:10am)
- Roxbury Crossing T-Stop- South West Corridor Park and Malcolm X Blvd (7:25am)
VI. Mattapan/Dorchester/Roxbury — NEW ROUTE!
- Mass Audubon’s Boston Nature Center - 500 Walk Hill St. (7:00am)
- MLK Blvd and Warren St. - Corner of Martin Luther King Blvd and Warren St. (7:30am)
- Haley House Bakery Café - 12 Dade St., in front of Haley House Bakery Café (7:45am)
- Melrose YMCA - Bike racks at the northeast corner of Main St and Foster St. (7:00am)
- Main Street at the Northern Strand Community Trail crossing, just south of Charles Street (7:15am)
- McDonald’s Parking lot - Route 99 at Beacham Street, converge with East Boston convoy (7:25am)
- Needham Town Hall- Highland Ave (6:15am)
- Cutler Park- Kendrick St (6:30am)
- Behind Newton City Hall- Commonwealth Ave (6:45am)
- Walnut St and Washington Park (6:50am)
- California St Footbridge (7:00am)
- Davis Square T-Stop — Holland St Entrance (7:00am)
- Porter Square — Elm St. at the Porter Square Shopping Center parking area (7:10am)
- Harvard Square — Kirkland St. in front of the Sanders Theater (7:20am)
- Central Square – Main St. and Columbia St., the park at Lafayette Sq. (7:35am)
X. West Roxbury/Roslindale — New Start!
- Adi’s Bike World - 1754 Centre Street West Roxbury (7:00am)
- Roslindale Square- South St and Washington St (7:10am)
- Forest Hills T-Stop- Washington St and Arborway (7:20am)
- Stony Brook T-Stop- Boylston St and Lamartine St (7:30am)
END: City Hall Plaza
7:00 AM-9:00 AM: FREE Breakfast and Bike Expo
*Due to construction the Belmont route has been canceled this year. If comfortable, please bike over on your own and join us for fun on the plaza!
View Boston Bike Week/Bike Fridays Route Map in a larger map